"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blessing of blogging

I have found such deep joy in blogging these past three years!  I find that lessons and themes my Father whispers become crystalized through the act of writing.  After writing, then, comes the sweet opportunity to share with you-- you who are kind enough to join me on my journey and read.

I will be taking a short break from writing now. As we finish out our Stateside furlough we will be traveling quite a bit and consistent writing will be a challenge for me.

Please feel free to poke around the site and read past posts.  Or, check back in a few weeks ---when I will join you again to share a bit of my journey into Father's love.  May you see Him, and His hand of grace, each new day.  ...thank you for reading and walking with me.