"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blessing of blogging

I have found such deep joy in blogging these past three years!  I find that lessons and themes my Father whispers become crystalized through the act of writing.  After writing, then, comes the sweet opportunity to share with you-- you who are kind enough to join me on my journey and read.

I will be taking a short break from writing now. As we finish out our Stateside furlough we will be traveling quite a bit and consistent writing will be a challenge for me.

Please feel free to poke around the site and read past posts.  Or, check back in a few weeks ---when I will join you again to share a bit of my journey into Father's love.  May you see Him, and His hand of grace, each new day.  ...thank you for reading and walking with me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...