"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Counting Still... Seeing Him

The journey of looking for God's love, His blessings, throughout my day has been such a fun adventure.

I keep counting. I am making my way to the noting/journaling of 1,000 gifts. I keep counting and joining with others in the hunt for thankful-living (have a peek at the lists! www.aholyexperience.com). Here are just a few of mine...

#418. What You have done!--- it is finished on the cross!

#419. Morning snuggles with my son.

#420. Allergy meds.

#421. My automatic coffee maker. Brews before I wake!

#422. Sounds of worship coming down the stairs from my daughters bedroom.

#423. The penny-whistle and the djembe drum during worship.

#424. Smiles, contented smiles, on her face during worship.

#434. Love gifts from my daughter.

#436. Flowers picked for me.

#438. Back rub given to me by my girl.

#443. A husband who stays up late to listen and minister to a friend.

#451. A "yes" from the doctor.

#455. Science experiments in the kitchen.

#461. A quiet car ride.

#482. A frog jumps across my path.

#488. Sharing pain with others. Being prayed for.

#494. A day of His sustenance. His strength in my weakness.

#506. Dreams that instruct.

#507. Hard lessons and deep conviction of sin.

#513. Weeping prayer. Asking. Knocking. Pleading.

#514. Good news of a passed test.

#515. Love notes from my children.