"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sleeping Bees and Kitchen Waltz

"Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning? And, who told the ocean, you can only come this far? And, Who showed the moon where to hide till evening? Whose words alone can catch a falling star? I know my Redeemer lives! All of creation testifies and this life within me cries, 'My Redeemer Lives'."~Nicole C. Mullen.

Still looking and watching for all His gifts, His graces, His blessings. Still remembering and counting.

#332. Watching His people sing about Him.

#335. Clean bathrooms!

#337. Warm shower, with good water pressure.

#339. Smiles and giggles on my girls face while she listens to Little Women on her iPod.

#343. Ibuprofen and Tylenol

#345. A fun family game of monopoly

#346. Seeing my son loose the game with grace.

#349. Impromptu "dance and lip sync" performance in our living room.

#350. Math problem conquered!

#352. His sweet breath on my cheek as he sleeps, in bed from a scary dream.

#353. He can still come to my bed when he has a bad dream.

#355. Rain drops sit still on the grass, like beads fallen from a necklace.

#361. Hide and seek sun.

#363. A sleeping bee? Do bees sleep? ...I guess they do. Cuz he just woke up!

#378. Music that prays for me.

#382. My warm boots.

#393. Finishing a good book.

#394. Starting a good book.

#408. Who I am because of Who He is.

#414. A sweet kitchen dance initiated by my husband while cleaning the kitchen.

All creation testifies... and this Life in me cries, "My Redeemer Lives!"

I am sharing my list on Mondays with a bunch of others... to read other lists or join the adventure, go www.aholyexperience.com