So, here goes a portion of my recent list...
806. Sweet words from my dad
810. Memorizing together.
811. Sweet servant's attitudes seen in my kids.
812. Singing while working.
813. Her voice, beautiful and clear.
816. They liked my cookies!
819. Love developing as we pray together.
829. New friends baking together in my kitchen.
830. Brisk walk on a cool morning.
833. Morning hugs from my boy.
834. Photos to help me remember happy moments.
835. He is writing from his heart.
837. Writing is welling up from within him, my man!
839. The blessing of hearing hearts over skype.
840. That clean, just bathed, smell of my boy!
841. Her mature response to our conflict.
848. Loving conviction from a gentle Father.
850. Watching my son give his sister the biggest piece.
I am counting along side many others in worship! If you want to join us or just peek at other's lists: www.aholyexperience.com