"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Creations shouts Thankfulness

Thankfulness... Creation speaks it out naturally.

The river by our house sings it.

The new buds of spring come forth carefully with humility... almost awe. One pink beauty bud bows it's young head.

The waves on the rocks shout. The rocks tumble and voice a loud "Stomp" symphony-of-sorts as they rattle and rock with each new wave. The cliffs silently sit and worship just by being. Just being majestic and beautiful.

Thankfulness... Creation speaks it naturally. I don't. But, I am learning.

#101 Nerts card game with my husband and kids.

#104. Feeling at home here, ... finally.

#105. Watching my daughter worship. Beautiful.

#111. Daddy and kids clean up after dinner. I sit and read.

#114. A puppy that never wants to stop playing. ...again? she says with her wagging tail.

#116. Good, lasting, long-faithful friendships.

#117. Speckled-freckled little sweet boy on my lap. Kissing those "kissing dots".

Thankfulness... He provides opportunities for me all over! May I see them more today!!

I keep counting. I keep training my heart, my mind, my very being to see. Train me, Holy Spirit. Lead me into all truth, I ask