"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Monday, March 21, 2011

Keepin' on Counting

I keep counting the gifts, the blessings and the kindnesses of God. I am on my way to 1,000.

What a sweet way to look at my every day! I have been blessed by the discipline and challenged by the difficulty to keep it going in the day-to-day, ...every day.

#160. My computer.

#161. My blog, a place to process.

#162. Other blogs that encourage.

#163. Hands dirty, nails black, while planting trees.

#164. Watching my daughter work hard with joy.

#170. Old recipe remembered and loved!

#175. Pain dulled by good medicine.

#180. Sharing food with a neighbor, just because.

#184. A hilariously, silly, prank shirt worn for a laugh.

#189. Layers, upon layers to keep warm.

#193. Songs that remind of truth and grace. ...and make me cry.

#195. The crunch sound of an apple.

#209. Soap to clean with.

#212. Little girl in heart-dotted tights.

#230. A huge moon shines brightly through the trees and into my window.

#236. An afternoon nap. and earplugs.

Thank you Father for your daily, ...moment-by-moment, gifts to me.


... I am counting with many, many others at www.aholyexperience.com