"I count myself one of the number of those who write as they learn and learn as they write." ~St. Augustine

Monday, May 16, 2011

Tired Counting

It is Monday, again. Wow... that came fast!

I desperately need to go to bed. I am tired. Really tired. But, before I make my way to bed, I want to share some "counting" that has gone on during this very wonderfully busy week...

I am counting my way to 1,000 gifts... grace-gifts... blessings from God. Others are keeping track and counting, too. To join us or enjoy their lists, go to www.aholyexperience.com

#588. A full table... full of friends, full of food!

#589. Holding hands to pray before our meal.

#591. The silly "ringing" sound my son makes when I pick up Jesus Calling each morning. He is such a goof ball.

#594. Jumpy, jumpy excitement from my daughter. ...can hardly contain herself.

#595. Egg replacement powder found for this egg allergy found.

#598. Tears come with hard good-byes.

#600. A clean house.

#601. A heart-to-heart talk that needed to be had.

#603. His hand in mine.

#608. Money dropped at our door to help.

#609. Blue morning skies ... a gift for our guests, I just know it!

#611. Her southern accent on the other end of the skype line. ...my dear friend, her dear voice.

More than half way there... and I will keep on counting, looking, watching! His love surrounds and chases after me. He gives gifts all day, every day.

Open my eyes.. these tired eyes... to see you, Father and Your gifts.